Tuesday, August 07, 2007

by the way....

--- You meet some interesting characters at the laundromat... Today some random guy told me all about his career busting polluters with the EPA. He also told me all about his 6 brothers and sisters who have degrees from Purdue -- pretty remarkable for a black guy in his late 60s...

--- We saw the Simpson's movie last night at our new (new to us) local movie theater. It is great fun... stay to the end of the credits...

For those of you who have seen it, how long did it take you to stop singing the "Spider Pig" song?

Hubby and I have a custom version for new kitty. "Spider Cat, Spider Cat does whatever a Spider Cat wants. Can she swing from a web, no she can't she's a cat..."

--- I heard on the radio that the bridge I used on a daily basis is rated less safe than the 35W bridge that collapsed. I'm so glad we moved... avoiding it would have put me on a brand-new bridge, but would have taken at least an extra 20 minutes every morning... sigh.

--- Our move on August 1 marked the first time I've ever lived outside of the Louisiana Purchase.

1 comment:

Weezy said...

I have all the versions of it on my blog if you want to have Spider pig stuck there forever