Tuesday, August 28, 2007

48 hours to hubby...

About 48 hours from now hubby will be home.

I can't wait -- I've missed him. I got used to the 'couple bubble' again over the summer, so being without it (or, having it spread between here and Red State) is hard.

It isn't that I'm not comfortable in our new place (I love it!).

It isn't that I'm not busy and getting things done, because I am.

Rather, I miss the daily comfort of living with my hubby. I miss the casual conversation that doesn't happen over the phone. I miss having someone else to do cat therapy and someone to go out for ice cream with me...

I miss the couple bubble...

1 comment:

Arbitrista said...

Brazen and I lived apart for the first year of our marriage, and it was terrible, but I can't imagine going through something like that now. My heartfelt sympathies!