Saturday, August 07, 2010

A new character...

So -- there seems to be a new character in my little drama... and they need a psuedoname...

So, I'm going to use Fake Boyfriend -- because, he's male, he's a friend and we don't sleep together... thus, the fake part.

FB was a pal in high school -- and we recently reconnected via facebook. It didn't take long to figure out that we get along and have views of the world that are similar enough so as to be compatible - but different enough so as to be interesting.

FB and I started out on the same life path -- but his journey went a very different direction than mine. That's part of what makes FB interesting.

So -- one of my new projects is to find a girl for FB -- so, ladies -- if you're in my metro, single and have a bit of life on you -- and left in you -- and you'd like to date a great dad who plays the guitar and cooks... let me know...

It may be the case that FB ends up in a program on my campus -- he'd be excellent as an X -- if he decides that's what he really wants to do... So, FB is likely to be a recurring character... and, hopefully he'll have a RG...

No comments: