Monday, August 30, 2010

End of summer...

FB and his son came north with me this weekend to see Super Mom...

Here are FB and FBS, fishing -- something FBS has recently decided is a thing he'd like to do.

It was really a perfect way to spend a couple of hours -- calm by the lake, waves lapping, trees rustling and me with my camera.

The rest of the trip was good too -- seeing Super-Mom, hanging out around the fire and enjoying a beautiful part of the area --- in a whole new context.. You see, FB and FBS are guys, and talk like guys... so, I got a good dose of guy talk and perspective. It was a lot of fun, lots of laughter and occasional eye-watering (either from my companions, or laughter -- I'm not sure which).

Yea -- I'd do it again with those two -- what a pair!

1 comment:

julie said...

Speaking of men, do you know this website? http://www.goodmenbook.org/ Seems like you might like it.