Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photos...

Here are the Queen and the Minion -- in their proper places... he's looking like he's about to get into something, and she's looking at him like he's not worthy of her time... welcome to life in casa ITPF.

This is my garden this year -- two big pots. Those are my recently pedicured toes... The pot on the left is an aggressive bunch of flowers -- they stick outside of the bars on the other side... on the right is about half catnip with some basil, chives and dill in the other half...the viney flowering plant has set up an annex in the other pot -- so it's tendrils are wound around the innocent basil and catnip plants.

This is a photo of FB by the big lake -- at this point, FB really didn't know what he was headed into at Super-Mom's... One of FB's better qualities is that he doesn't judge others -- combine that with being a good sport and a supportive friend and you have a pretty neat person.

FB and I seem to travel well together. Since Hubby's going to be up to his eyeballs in the law for the foreseeable future, FB and I may go roaming around the countryside... So I doubt this will be the last 'back to the camera' shot --

Special message to jo(e) -- FB was quite grateful that I don't require nudity in my blog photos :). That would have been kinda awkward where we were...

No comments: