Saturday, October 03, 2009

Nesting...

Hubby noted that this will be his first October living in our place... which I find kind of cute :).

I seem to be doing lots of nesting behavior -- cooking, rearranging the kitchen and buying new pillows...

Well, to be honest, the cooking will be tomorrow, the rearranging will probably happen today -- but, the pillows are new.

I really like BNstate this time of year -- and, I'm going to get to see most of it, although I do have two trips planned on two consecutive weekends... only one is workish (a meeting with Dr. Advisor... he's always kind, but I need luck anyway :) ) -- and a girls weekend.

One way or the other, it's nice to have Hubby "home", even if he does spend a lot of time at school -- at least I get him in his 3 recreational hours per week.

No comments: