Sunday, April 04, 2010

Dissertation -- now, I wait...

I really wanted it on it's way in March... but, here it is Easter and the copies will be on the way to Red State tomorrow.

It's really lovely not to have dissertation work to do.

Instead, I worry that they won't like it.

I worry that they won't think it's sufficient to call me Dr.

I worry that I made some HUGE mistake which will make them all mad.

I worry that they'll ignore it.

I worry that the only day they can all possibly meet for my defense is a day I can't get to Red State.

On the other hand, it feels really, really good to have sent it. If actually defending it feels this good, I'm happy--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a great feeling, isn't it? I turned mine in almost two weeks ago, and my defense is on Wednesday. I'm wondering about the exact same things you are :)