Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Small goals...

One down --- I got to water aerobics this morning. Every class I get to do with the good teacher, in the pool that is deep enough, outdoors seems like a stolen golden moment of summer for me.

Today was a bonus, as the teacher is a huge Elvis fan and the anniversary of Elvis' death is sometime soon. She had an hour of Elvis, including a great version of Old McDonald Had a Farm... She also wore a cape and Elvis style sunglasses with huge sideburns attached. She brought us bananas for an after class snack.

Second goal -- Four complete syllabi -- for my logic and ethics courses. I need to finish them today, as I have another chemo tomorrow and I doubt I'll feel like doing them later.

First -- lunch... I'm thinking hummus and crackers.

No comments: